Chiamaka Enemuoh, a seasoned legal professional with experience in civil litigation and workers' compensation, is an Associate in Scali Rasmussen’s Litigation department. Throughout her career, Chiamaka has built a strong foundation in legal research and case management. She is adept at preparing for trials, including completing outstanding discovery, propounding pre-trial discovery, and managing expert retention and designations. She is committed to providing exceptional legal services to her clients and navigating complex legal processes with diligence and professionalism.
Chiamaka received her Juris Doctor in 2018 from Pepperdine University where she was active in Dean’s Academic Excellence Scholarship Activities, Black Law Students Association (BLSA), and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).
On a personal note, Chiamaka’s interests include playing Conga Drums, singing Alto in Choir, and participating in Charity Walks. She is also fluent in Igbo.
- Juris Doctor, Pepperdine University School of Law, 2018
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, University of California, 2010
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- California Public Interest Research Group (CALPIRG): Hunger & Homelessness
- California State Bar, May 2019