Mr. Daniel’s practice areas for the firm include consumer and commercial litigation, commercial law, secured transactions, bankruptcy law, real estate law, and automotive dealer law. He mentors the firm’s associate attorneys and assists Mr. Scali in the firm’s consumer litigation. His substantial trial practice over the years includes both the California Superior Courts and Federal Bankruptcy Court. Mr. Daniels also has wide experience in transactional matters, including real estate loans, buy/sells, personal property secured loans, and commercial contracts.
While a partner at his former firm, Mr. Daniels was a contributor to the California New Car Dealers Association Dealer Management Guide and to its F&I Manual. He has also written for various legal newsletters on topics related to the automobile industry, and has delivered seminars to automobile dealers and attorneys throughout California on F&I practices and litigation pertaining to the automobile industry.
He has a son and daughter and resides in the San Fernando Valley, where he is an avid hiker, book collector and participant in local volunteer activities.
- B.A., State University of New York, Binghamton, 1976
- Juris Doctor, University of California, Los Angeles, 1979
- State Bar of California, 1979
- U.S. District Court, Central, Eastern, Southern and Northern Districts, 1979-1980
- National Association of Dealer Counsel (NADC)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Association